We are recruiting nail professionals!
We are a brand new nail salon redefining the nail salon experience for clients and employees. We want to help you shape your career and reach personal and professional goals, from technical acumen to leadership and management.
We are honored by the reception, interest, and support from our clients! We need to grow our team of creative professionals. This person will be responsible for performing natural nail care for hands and feet (manicures and pedicures). Experience with acrylics and/or acrylic dip systems ("dip") is an awesome plus.
Why Would You Want to Work with Us?
- Guaranteed compensation - hourly rate AND tiered commission
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Continuing education opportunities through custom training and trade shows
- We use top notch salon software and have brand new equipment
- Ergonomic chairs at manicure desks
- Advanced ventilation throughout the facility
- Superior sanitation standards and protocols
Why This Position Matters to Us
Nail services are the cornerstone of Encore's beauty offerings. The facility is equipped with eight pedicure spas and seven manicure desks to perform beauty treatments for the hands and feet. Our Nail Professionals and this facility enable our clients to receive a superior salon experience only Encore may provide.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Pedicures (Foot Care)
- Manicures (Natural Nail Care)
- Nail Enhancements (Monomer & Polymer, Dip System)
- A full job description will be shared with qualified candidates
How to Apply
Email Teresa (owner) at firstname.lastname@example.org